Find Us At:
LOOKING FOR A REWARDING CAREER?
At Epoint Systems, we design and develop suitable software solutions that deliver vital information to our partners. We believe a good working environment is important where our employees are fairly compensated and encouraged to respect their work and quality of the company’s products.
We are looking for dedicated staff who are able to work independently with good attitude and willing to take on challenges and learn from them. Good interpersonal and communication skills are recommended, and knowledge in IT services are an added advantage as well.
Positions currently available:
Sales Account Executive
Project Deployment Engineer
Customer Service Engineer
Whilst we seek to keep the company financially healthy, we recognize that the success of the company is dependent on the well-being of our employees.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Sales Account Executive to join our Sales department. You will act as a liaison between our sales team and our clients, ensuring customer satisfaction.
As a Sales Account Executive, you should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end.
Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
– Account management
– Act as point of contact for clients
– Resolve problems, handle complaints in timely manner
– Identify new potential customers
– Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
– Establish best practices
– Monitor and report on sales performance analytics
– Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
– Proven work experience in Sales will be an added advantage
– Experience in B2B sales will be an added advantage
– Hands on experience with customer service
– Ability to capture clients needs and to increase customer engagement
– Solid knowledge of CRM, Accounting, ERP software will be an added advantage
– Understanding of sales performance metrics
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills
– Strong Team Player
– Analytical and time-management skills
– Fresh Grads are encouraged to apply
|Customer Service Engineer